Monday 24 November 2014

A bit about me.

Hellooo!!! 
This is my first ever blog and not sure what I'm supposed to write about.. 
I guess I could start with my names Lucinda Strafford and I live in near Brighton. I've always wanted to start a blog but have been worried to know what everyone would think so I haven't quite plucked the courage to actually make one, but here I am conciously writing about things that about 1 person is reading!! 

I'm 15 years old (birthday is November the 4th) and lurrve shopping and makeup! Hopefully I could get a career out of them one day but that's highly unlikely! I would love to do something in that industry anyway haha! I go to my local secondary school and in year 10.

I have just volunteered with my friend to help out at the Christmas market my school hosts each year, which was a huge success! Our stool its self made over £150 which was a milkshake stool, and the whole thing made £3000!! For our stool we brought in a few smoothie machines and had a variety of chocolate bars to put in each milkshake of your choice (a bit like shake away if you know that milkshake shop). Our local Budgens kindly helped us out by giving us all of the chocolate we needed to get for the stool for free, which we were hugely greatful for. 

So anyway this was my little intro to my AMAZING life;) hope I didn't bore you too much,
Lucinda xxxx
P.s sorry for the serious selfie:') 


No comments:

Post a Comment