Wednesday 26 November 2014

Lush Cosmetics.

Hiya to who's ever reading this!
Nothing drastically exciting has happened in my life since my last blog except for I have to do a Speaking English GCSE, just had my first rehearsal in the school play and I've lost the will to go to school..
Where I live there is a cosmetics shop called Lush. I love it so so so much so I decided I should do a blog on them as I've got so many bathbombs with me. There are lots of these shops all around the UK (not sure about the world).  It's just been my birthday so I have lots, and I have Christmassy ones too!

The first bathbomb I'm going to show you guys is 'Sakura' bath bomb which you drop into your bathbomb and watch it fizz! It is a pink colour with splodges of blue and purple in it. I love this bathbomb as it is very sweet scented with hints of tropical fruits. It smells so so nice and would highly recommend it.

The second one is called 'Golden Wonder'. This is one of Lush's glittery ones but not as glittery as some of them get! This is so cute as it has a ribbon on the top of it and the rest is gold. I love this present because it has a similar smell to the previous one and I lurrvvee the shiny bath bombs!!

The next one is the 'Big Blue'. I don't really need to describe you of what it looks like cause the name literally describes it for me!! I'll have a go at it anyway.. It's a blue ball of loveliness aha with a dollop of white loveliness on top! This has a different smell as it this one doesn't smell as sweet. It sort off smells like someone's put some herbs in it and it's great for people who like sweet ones but not too sweet. This one is amaazing and it looks so cool in your bath!

I love the next one because of its name 'Think Pink'!!! For all of you, pinks my favourite colour ahah! On the picture it's missing 2 flowers which is depressing because when I got it, it had three. The word to describe this bath bomb is pretty... When you have it in your bath bomb the whole bath goes a shuttle pink and the flowers melt into your bath. This is probably the sweetest out of all the ones so far and my favourite smell in lush apart from when it comes to Christmas and the 'Snow Fairy' range comes out. OMG that stuff is to die for!

The photo in this one is a bit of a fail, I had trouble taking it out and it just cracked everywhere.. But it's called 'Granny Takes A Dip'. I don't think its smell is one of my favourites but when it's in your bath it looks amazing! I remember seeing it in lush when they had water samples and literally had to ask what it was cause it looked so cool in that bowl! It's a similar smell to think pink on the pink outside but I think when the colours change so does the smell. Although the photos terrible this is a defianate buyer!

This one I think just looks so sweet! It's a little Santa Claus carrying his bag full of sweets! It's called 'Dashing Santa'. I think it goes without saying that this ones obviously a Christmas special so if you want to buy him, do it quickly! He smells of children's sweets on Christmas day aha and satsumas! I would say what he looks like in the bath but I have never actually had him before so I guess it's a mystery! It says on the label it fizzes away so that okay by me!!

Last but not least it's another Santa! This ones called 'Father Christmas'. Earlier I was saying about Snow Fairy products at Christmas in Lush and this smells veery similar or may be the same smell? Omg he smells actually incredible! He's the sweetest out of them all and smells just like a packet of a sweets just freshly opened. Although he looks a bit creepy, he smells aweessomme! I was seriously thinking about making the awesome and the incredible in bold letters and this is literally my favourite smell of all time!

So that's it from me but if you do see a Lush near you then I would highly recommend to go in and see if you like anything? If I do buy a 'Snow Fairy' anytime soon I will take a picture of it for any of you guys to know what it looks like!

Bye!!
Lucinda xxxx
#lushcosmetics #lush

No comments:

Post a Comment